Monday 5 December 2011

This is Norway...

I shared this video on my facebook page a while ago, but I wanted to revisit it. It is so goddam hilarious. Everything in this video, so Thomas tells me, is true. This both excites me... and terrifies me. I'll let you figure out which is which, but I will add that maybe giving birth to a Norwegian baby is not such a good idea!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebqdwQzmSHM


On another note, shit got real yesterday! Started the visa process and looking at all the things I need to do before I leave. FML.


I don't want to make this boring by regurgitating the boring bits, so I'll leave things here... Watch the video!


Glad i meg!


Franceska!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Franseska
    Funny video! Thanks for sharing. :)
    also recommend for any of you inspired to visit Norway to make sure to head to both Preikestolen- the Pulpit Rock- heavenly view of earth and also Bergen, Norway- gorgeous town pictorial ... I'd move to Norway but for the long dark winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey
    The logistics performance index of Norway is 3.96. It indicates a good performance - the logistics system is well prepared and organised, shipments mostly arrive on time and do not suffer damage, and the infrastructure is ready to handle even unpredictably big amounts of traffic as long as it is not overwhelming.
    http://www.confiduss.com/en/jurisdictions/norway/infrastructure/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video is very good. Thanks for your experience. Soon I would like to move there. And your video helped me see a little more than what other sites say!

    ReplyDelete