Wednesday 30 November 2011

Confirmation Received!

Confirmation has been received! I am off to Norway! My boss - possibly the biggest legend going around... just approved my request for leave. However, he did not approve my request for six months, instead has asked that I take twelve months... Umm... another few months in Norway? Yes - that will be fine! 

The news arrived at the best of times as Thomas has been here in Australia for the past five days, so it was awesome to get the news confirmed with him by my side! Now for the fun stuff to begin. Not!

Visas, getting out of my lease and selling my car... these are my three biggest priorities... closely followed by trying to figure out what the hell I am actually going to take, or more importantly... what I am going to leave behind!

Thomas and I figured that at a maximum I should be able to pack about 50kgs of stuff. Unfortunately, my packing will not include Misja but I know she will be happy staying with my sisters and being mauled by Voni and Mali. Haha. 

This is big... it is dawning upon me that this isn't just taking a holiday, or moving from Warragul to Berwick. Ummm. No. I am moving to the OTHER SIDE of the planet! 

Another priority I have before I leave is to purchase a warm jacket. Average January temps (during the day) are about -4. I hope Thomas can get used to my complaining!

More soon...

Glad i deg!

No comments:

Post a Comment