Monday 12 December 2011

30 Sleeps and Counting...

Well, Thomas left last night... It was a strange feeling of sadness, excitement and overwhelming happiness. We had had a busy day, getting up early to go and visit the Norwegian Consulate in Kew to get my visa processed. We also dropped by Toorak and visited the apartment that Thomas lived in when he was here nine years ago. It was an awesome two and a half weeks full of learning. I have definitely learnt that I am actually quite stubborn. This I do not like. Haha. I also learnt that I am actually not crap with directions... I am REALLY crap! Another thing I have learnt is that I have a really poor attention span. After one hour of Norwegian lessons, my brain switches off... Hmmm... will need to employ much better study skills if I am to use every day Norwegian.


Today I got absolute conformation about my leave. They have found someone to replace me, so now it is definitely locked in! Tomorrow afternoon I have an open house inspection so hopefully they will find a suitable tenant and that will be another box ticked. Still need to sell the car!


So... I really only have thirty sleeps until I am on a plane to Oslo. OMG! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment